Tuesday 14 April 2015

a travelling.....


...well I was hoping this week was going to be kind to me in time and go a little bit slower...but my feet are in Tuesday already and goodness knows what happened to Monday...
I am just about to pack for my trip to London ready for the Maker Spaces book launch...
lots of new pretty haberdashery pieces made to take with me.

I am so looking forward to the running of this Pop-up Maker's Selling Space.  Normally you are given a narrow 6ft table with two inches between you and the next person....but not this time... as it is being held at the department store, West Elm, in London they are marvellously allocating a space, within the shop, to each of us, so our stock marries together with their normal day to day fineries.  I know!!!, wonderful isn't it.... so all I can do is pack my suitcase and not think about display until I get there as not too sure of size and space in detail....but in a way that adds to the creativity and that is exactly what the day is about.
I will also be taking my sewing needles and thread and will be sat making 
floral ribbons and brooches on the day too.

So if you are free on Thursday an fancy a trip into London - do pop in and see all of us and you can purchase a signed copy of Maker Spaces from Emily too.....

Thursday 16th April
10-6pm
and then a little soiree from
6-8pm
Would be lovely to see you there......

Here is how the packing table looks this morning......















No comments:

Post a Comment