Monday 11 March 2013

Pretty Pastel Style

Firstly, I hope you have your Mollie Makes calendar displayed...ooooh you have? - Fabulous! That means that you are looking all month at one of my lovely linen hoops - I know - exciting isn't it!!!
 ...this is how my studio looks at the moment - washing lines of lace, this month, are being over run with washing lines of printed fabrics from scarves, handkerchiefs, samplers and furnishing delights. It is how my year is starting to develop in style. A mixture of varied scaled florals on heavy and whispering silk fabrics. All will be making the journey with me to Kingston on Thames to the 'Pretty Pastel Style' Book Launch of stylist and author Selina Lake. I will be exhibiting my own making collections of The Vintage Drawer as well as lots of lovelies from my vintage and haberdashery store The Linen Garden.
So, it would be rather lovely to meet you all and say hello, I am travelling all the way from the north to the south with my lovely friend Tea With Ruby to exhibit all my hoardings and makings - I will be at Selina's book launch on Friday March 22nd at Market House, Market Place, Kingston-on-Thames, 11am-6pm.  More information can be found here.

1 comment: