Friday 28 September 2012

...a travelling....

 
...packed my bags again last Friday and headed down to Worcestershire to Hagley Hall  for The Designer Vintage Bridal Show.....this is The Vintage Drawer all set out in pretty floral layerings... and 'Little Betty' came too.  A fabulous weekend that has left me exhausted but exhilerated all at the same time.  Oh  my!
 
Thank you to all who stopped by for a little chitter of the ol' chatter.  All the images can be seen over in the DVB Album over on my Facebook Page.....  Two more shows to go and then I can retire to the comfort of my studio and start to nestle right in to this Linen Garden a little more regularly than I can do at the moment.  Next week I will be bringing to you The Linen Garden photo shoot in two pretty parts.... Have a lovely weekend - I for a change am putting my sewing case down and my feet up.....
 

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks absolutely gorgeous, looking forward to seeing the christmas cards, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete