Wednesday 5 September 2012

a table top sale from your armchair

 
 ...today I am preparing for my on line table top sale.  My hoarding habits have got so out of control and I am now selling piecces from my studio and home.  It happens over on my Facebook page.  It is quite simple really, you just have to be a member of Facebook yourself.  All you do is be there a minute before 7.30pm (earlier if you like), have a pot of tea or glass of wine to hand.... and I will post a link to The Studio Clearance Album on my Page ...you then scan your way through each image and if you see anything you like then just leave a comment saying the title of the piece you would like to buy (first person to leave a comment has won the sale) and then at the end of the sale I tot up what everyone has purchased and I send each  a PayPal invoice.  I have fabric, buttons, haberdashery, potter and sew packs and boxes, snowflake bunting, sample brooches, china, tea pots, vintage lace and linens................
 
 
 ...so if you are not doing anything this evening...pop over....you never know something may take your fancy!!!






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! What an awesome way to de-clutter!
    I'll be there!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, I hope to be there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will absolutely be popping along to take a peek :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete